Monday, May 10, 2010

The Bride Lives

So hello everyone! I am finally back to the land of the living (or blogging!). For starters, the wedding was a perfect dream come true! (pictures here) The day was beautiful! The weather was perfect, our friends and family were there to cheer us on; Jesus Christ was our honored guest, and His presence was definitely felt there.

After much thought, I have decided to continue blogging on this blog. After all, it IS subtitled "Viewing a Wedding and Marriage from God's Perspective." So I will continue to blog, first recapping some wedding planning topics I never had time for, and then writing about the amazing beauty of God's love and salvation demonstrated in a marriage relationship. I have also been praying (and hearing semi-threats from various friends and relatives) and, after discussing it with my husband and family, I have also decided to eventually compile a portion of this blog, my wedding planning thoughts, into a book one day; creating a journal-like journey through engagement and encouraging all brides to see the incredible love of God in every aspect of their crazy season of wedding preparation. So pray for me as I, first, continue writing and, second, begin to eventually compile this blog together in a book.

Stay tuned for updates and recapping. I will slowly begin blogging here again as I get more and more settled in my new home and in my new life. :) Until then, stay helplessly and completely in love with our King!...because after all, you ARE the King's Bride, are you not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails