Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pamela's Prayer

If you have never seen the inspirational movie, Pamela's Prayer, than you are definitely missing out! My parents discovered this movie several years ago and it was such an encouragement to me in my commitment to chaste living.

This is the trailer of a great and powerful movie that promotes purity and saving everything for marriage. Based on the true story of Pamela Bucklin, it is about a girl who obeys her earthly and heavenly father, and who pursues righteous and pure living....including saving her first kiss for her wedding day. Check it out and be inspired!


2 comments:

  1. Never seen the movie. I like the "placed a want ad with God" thing for a man
    Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the movie, and yes I'd have to agree with you, it is. I wish it'd show what the real Pamela looks like, though; all I get is Serena Orrego, the actress

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails