Friday, August 27, 2010

Praise God From Whom ALL Blessings Flow

It's funny how I have been married for four months and a part of me still feels like a bride. I hope I never lose that feeling! I hope 20, 30, 40, and 50 years from now, I still feel like a bride on her honeymoon. I know I have said it many times, but I have to say it again. I love being married!

I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a granddaughter. I am a niece. I am a cousin. I am a friend.

I am a WIFE! ....and this spring I will become something else. I will become a mother!

God Almighty has seen fit to touch me intimately and physically and has blessed my womb with a life! A soul! A little one. I am beyond humbled. I am 7 weeks into my pregnancy and I covet your prayers. Please pray that this little life will be a mighty prince or princess for the Kingdom of Christ!

In closing, all I can say is:

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!








Psalm 127:3-5
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.




2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow! How exciting. May God richly bless you on your journey to motherhood. You will be in my prayers.

    p.s. I expect many baby updates. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) My baby updates are on my main blog, www.krislee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails