Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Token of My Love

I love the beautiful fact that rings are exchanged in a marriage ceremony. I love tokens!

Last week, I went and picked up Grant's wedding band from the jewelers. For those of you who don't remember, I blogged about my plan for his wedding band last month. I have to admit, I was so nervous when I walked into the jewelry store. I wanted the ring to look perfect! But when the sweet little woman walked up to the counter and handed me the band, my fears melted! It was exactly what I had hoped for. In less than three weeks, I will slip my beloved purity ring onto Grant's finger. The ring will be a token of my love. It will be a circle to symbolize "everlasting" which is what love and marriage should be; Never ending.

So now, you may see the finished product!

HERE IT IS!!!


I don't know about you, but I love it!

The heavens yield, the earth shall shield, and may our Savior sing the beauty, purity, and love sealed in the wedding ring. ~ Michael Rew

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails