Friday, March 5, 2010

When Flowers Bow Down

I now have all the flowers for everything...FINALLY!

The boutinneers came in yesterday. The corsages are being made as I type this. The flowers for my bouquet are ready to be put together. The flowers for the bridesmaids are very nicely laid across the room. The flowers for the cake are in a small bag ready to be brought to my cake-baker! And the flower petals to be dropped by the flower girls are in a box next to my hope chest.

...that's a lot of flowers.

In a previous post, I wrote about my flower choices and why I picked lilies, dogwoods, and della fantasia. I also admitted to be an extreme flower lover! You name the flower, I will most likely fall in love with it! Call me a girly girl... I don't mind in the least. There is something so delicate and feminine about flowers...and I embrace it! :)

Thinking on my flowers and what it will be like to have them dropped at my feet as I walk down the aisle, I can't help but wonder if flowers will be dropped before us when we, the Bride of Christ, enter into Heaven's courts and walk toward our Bridegroom. Will we carry a bouquet of flowers up there? I hope so! Will the stars sing as we enter? Will the angels flutter their wings and rejoice? Will the lights of Heaven shine a bit brighter? Being royalty, being the very bride of Almighty God, surely all of creation will burst into praises! Surely all of Heaven will celebrate the Great Wedding Day in Heaven! It's something to think about....  

One of my many platforms is reaching out to girls and young women and reminding them that they are royalty in the eyes of God. They are His Princesses! We live in a world that tries to destroy all that is valuable in a girl. But in the sight of the King of Kings, His children are exalted much higher than the angels. The flowers will bow down before us when we walk, in all our bridal beauty, towards our Heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus.

Girls and ladies, don't forget your worth and who God made you to be. He made you feminine and delicate like a rose....and He also made you royality! So let us live as mighty and Godly princesses, as we await our wonderful wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails